3DField is a free trial software application from the CAD subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English, Czech, Russian and it was last updated on 2015-01-21. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
3DField is a contouring plotting and 3D data program. It converts your data into contour maps, surface or volume plots. 3DField allows create the contours (isolines) on surface from regular data set or scattered points. All aspects of 2D or 3D maps can be customized to produce exactly the presentation you want. Rotate image.
- Automatic or user-defined contour intervals and ranges;
- Control over contour label format, font, frequency
- Automatic or user-defined color for contour lines;
- Color and texture fill between contours, either user-
specified or as an automatic spectrum of your choice;
- Base map attached to data points;
- Data analysis, histogram for scattered and interpolated
- Filter and other math operation for grid;
- 2D data regression;
- Alpha shape;
- Convex hull for points;
- Transparent background and contour map;
- Rotated and transparent 2D image;
- Splines for lines and contours;
- View and zoom BMP, GIF, PNG, JPG, TIFF and GeoTIFF
- Automatically and manually digitize image;
- Import and export polylines;
- Ascending or descending sort for values or coordinates of points;
- OpenGL view with full screen rotation;
- Convert a contour bitmap to a 3D view;
- Output maps as EMF, WMF, BMP, JPG, PNG, GeoTIFF file formats
- Insert maps (vector EMF or bitmap) in any document Microsoft Office;
- Multipage scale print;
- Multilingual interface
3DField (version 4.1.3) has a file size of 5.95 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 147 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.